CONTEST “A LIFTING EXPERIENCE - Discover Quebec with all your senses!”
To be eligible for the “A LIFTING EXPERIENCE - Discover Quebec city with all your senses!” contest, a “Participant” must:
1. be a legal resident of Canada ;
2. be 18 years old or older at the time of entry.
Three prizes including:
- $1 000 of IDC Dermo products including the new BOOST products. ;
- A VIP Helicopter-Cruise combo package for two (2) people with GoHelico and AML Cruise. Aboard a helicopter, take a tour of the most beautiful attractions of the city, admire from the sky the architectural beauties, the Montmorency Falls, Île d'Orléans and the splendor of the surrounding nature. Fly over the Saint-Laurent with GoHelico and change course for a dinner cruise aboard the AML Louis Jolliet for a magical moment in the heart of Old Quebec. All The package including welcome cocktail, 5-course table d’hôte, a bottle of wine and a digestive. Value of $1,099,80. ;
- A 2-night getaway in a “suite” category room at Hotel 71 including breakfast and valet parking. The certificate will be valid according to hotel availability, until December 23, 2023. The certificate is not valid during the Quebec Winter Carnival and between December 23, 2022 and January 2, 2023. The customer is responsible for all additional incidental costs. The customer is invited to leave a tip at his discretion. The price is for two people. Value of $1,140, before taxes.;
This prize is not redeemable for cash.
No purchase is necessary. The "Participant" must complete the web survey form at the following address: https://www.idcdermo.com/ca_en/boost and must comply with the following elements:
- The survey must be completed in full;
- The form must be sent between Thursday September 8, 2022 at 0:00 a.m. and Wednesday September 28, 2022 at 11:59 p.m.
Only one entry per person is permitted. The total value of all prizes is $3 239,80 excluding taxes. The prize will be randomly awarded by electronic draw on Thursday, September 29, 2022 at noon in Quebec City among participants who have completed the online registration form in accordance with the terms and conditions of participation during the contest period. Prices are not allocated on a regional basis. The winner will be contacted by email. In order to be declared a winner, the selected entrant must complete the prize claim form sent by email and return it within three (3) days of receipt, and correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question. IDC Dermo will send the winner the information necessary to claim their prize from the participating companies. The person for whose benefit a publicity contest is held, his employee, his representative, his agent, and the persons with whom they are domiciled cannot participate in this contest. Any employee, representative, agent and persons with whom they are domiciled of GoHelico, AML Cruise and Hotel 71 partners cannot participate in this contest. Any dispute regarding the organization or conduct of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
Monthly draw among our newsletter subscribers
To be eligible for the monthly draw, a “Participant” must:
a. be a legal resident of Canada;
b. be 18 years old or older at the time of entry.
a. An IDC Dermo product of your choice. This prize is not redeemable for cash.
No purchase required. The “Participant” must be a valid subscriber of our newsletter and must also respect the following element :
a. Provide a valid email address for subscribing to our newsletter.
The prize will be randomly awarded by electronic draw first day of each month at 10 am in Quebec among our newsletter subscribers during the contest period. Prizes are not allocated on a regional basis. The winner will be contacted by email by eIDC Dermo. The methods of sending the prizes will be discussed with the winner when IDC Dermo communicate with him. A person for whom a publicity contest is carried on, his employee, representative or mandatary, a member of the jury and the persons with whom they are domiciled may not enter the contest. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the board only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement. The contest may end without notice.