PURE Gift Set - The Perfect Host Gift
Exfoliates | Purifies | Brightens | Refines
All skin types
The ultimate host and hostess gift set! For all ages, skin types and genders, it contains two must-have skincare products for healthy, radiant skin. You will find our purifying 5-in-1 PURE Gel cleanser and our triple-action PURE Mask exfoliator, the best-selling mask in Quebec pharmacies! *
Bonus: our reusable silicone brush to apply your PURE Masque with precision All for the exceptional price of $32.99.
Consult our promotional offers by clicking here.
Free shipping for orders of $75+ and easy returns
Birthday gift: 30% off for newsletter subscribers
Sezzle Payments 4 payments, no interest
- This gift set is the best to offer someone, or, to pamper yourself:
- 1. Cleanse and purify your skin with PURE Gel (60 ml), a 5-in-1 cleansing and make-up remover gel that cleans, purifies, removes make-up, tones, while providing anti-pollution protection. Suitable for all ages, genders and skin types, even the most sensitive.
- 2. Purify your skin with PURE Masque (40 ml), the No. 1 mask in Quebec (sold in pharmacies). This integral exfoliator combines three professional types of exfoliations: enzymatic, mechanical and a fruity acids peeling. It provides the remarkable look and feel of renewed skin while instantly illuminating for glowing skin.
- 3. Enjoy this reusable silicone brush to apply your PURE Masque with precision. This tool enables easy, efficient and mess-free application. Wash after each use.
- This product contains alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Contact of the product with the skin should be of limited frequency or duration.
- Tested under dermatological control.
* Source : Nielsen Québec, pharmacy, "facial care" category, volume ($), 52 weeks ending March 25, 2023.
Apply PURE Gel (60 ml) morning and night. Gently lather and massage in a circular motion on face, eye contour, lips and neck. Rinse with clear water.
Once or twice a week, at nighttime, apply a light layer of PURE Masque (40 ml) to your face and neck with the silicone applicator brush. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes without touching it. Then, dampen face and neck by gently massaging. Rinse off generously. | For sensitive skin, let stand for only 2-3 minutes. Rinse off generously while avoiding massaging the bamboo beads vigorously. Wash brush after each use.
Biodegradable bamboo beads (mechanical exfoliant)
These fine, silicon-rich particles derived from Indian bamboo remove impurities, surface roughness and dead skin cells, helping to restore skin's radiance and softness.
AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid)(chemical exfoliant)
A blend of fruit and floral acids that delivers gentle, natural chemical exfoliation to eliminate dead skin cells for a more radiant complexion.
Marine complex from french polynesia (enzymatic exfoliant)
Produced by marine microorganisms found in the Polynesian Island of Moorea, these sugars efficiently eliminate dead skin cells leaving skin looking smoother and more even.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, GLYCERIN, POLYLACTIC ACID, GLYCERYL STEARATE, SALIX NIGRA (WILLOW) BARK EXTRACT, BAMBUSA ARUNDINACEA STEM EXTRACT, SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE, STEARIC ACID, BENTONITE, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL FLOUR, CETYL ALCOHOL, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT/LEAF EXTRACT, SACCHARUM OFFICINARUM (SUGAR CANE) EXTRACT, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) FRUIT EXTRACT, ACER SACCHARUM (SUGAR MAPLE) EXTRACT, ANANAS SATIVUS (PINEAPPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRUS PARADISI (GRAPEFRUIT) FRUIT EXTRACT, HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT, VIBRIO ALGINOLYTICUS FERMENT FILTRATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, MENTHYL LACTATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, XANTHAN GUM, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), LINALOOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, CI 7789
In the event of a discrepancy between the packaging and the website ingredient lists, the ingredient list given on the product packaging prevails.